Wednesday 4 May 2016

Bug Animation Update!


Over the recent holidays I wasn't able to work on the title cards like I had planned too,
So now for this week I have grabbed a couple examples of title cards from different shows that I am going to work from.

I will also be working on sound again this week, I have the sound that the group liked for the bug now it is just a matter of recording the ambient sounds in the room and maybe some other sounds then a rough scuttling sound for the bug (because this will probably change when the bug is cleaned up more throughout the project)  I have asked Dora to help me with recording some sounds tomorrow and i am getting a timed out version of the live action from Ethan to time out what sounds go where and maybe get some others background sounds (like a chair squeak or clothes rustling) to help with making it feel more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment