Thursday 12 May 2016

Bug Title sketchs and rough Colour


I wasn't able to upload these on Wednesday or talk to my group about them but here are my rough title cards, hopefully i can get some feedback from my group on what to do with them cause i got a little stuck because, i didnt know how my group wanted them to be done, i only knew that they didnt not want them to look  super complicated, so i just did really basic stuff.

Sketches

I didn't know what to do for the font so this is just my place holder.


Rough colour ideas


Most of the title cards i looked at were very simple and had little colour, so i tried to follow that style.
(Will talk to group on Friday to get more ideas as well as do sound as i now have the timed out live action footage)












No comments:

Post a Comment